Top 5 of Life (April 26th, 2016)

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I used to have something on my college blog called "Top 5 of Life" where I would post the top 5 things I'm into at the moment. It was something very fun to write for me (I have no idea if people actually liked to read, but I didn't care because it was fun.)  SO I decided to start it on this blog! 'Top 5'  can include everything like the things I'm eating a lot of all the way to what music I'm listening to. There's no limit on Top 5! So here's my top 5 of life at the moment!

1) Lemon water. I've recently decide to cleanse my body and that means tons of lemon water. I squeeze the lemon juice into a water bottle, drain it of the lemon pulp (I hate pulp of all kinds), pour it back into the bottle then I'm ready to go! It makes you pee a lot obviously, but I already lost a pound of water weight after one day. I also REALLY like hot lemon water. I drink that in the morning and it's oddly so much better than cold lemon water?


2) Janie's Got a Gun by Aerosmith. This song is from 1989 but I can't stop listening to it. I was listening to it at home one time, I had to leave, and when I was coming home in my car, it started playing on the radio. I had already arrived home when it started playing so I sat in my car listening to it. It's just one of those songs that get me addicted to it after all these years.



3) Work from Home by Fifth Harmony. Yes, another song. But it's honestly so catchy that I can't help but dance to it. I'm currently sitting on my couch listening to it and I'm dancing while sitting. I've never been a Fifth Harmony fan, but I've also never hated them. I admit that I have the song "Bo$$" by them on my iPod. And honestly, I think Work from Home will end up on my iPod too. I also LOVE Ty Dolla $ign and he sings in the song too, so it's an all around banger.


4) My new brown hair. This sounds a bit egotistical, but it looks really good on me so I'm not concerned with HOW it sounds. I decided to dye it the same color as this famous band member's girlfriend. Not because I'm jealous of her (I'm not a petty 13 year old who wants to be in her place and say nasty things to her because of it) but because I love her. I've never wanted to look like someone before, so it was strange for me when my brain was like "LOOK LIKE HER. SHE'S SO PRETTY. GET HER HAIR COLOR." So I went to the store, bought "black-brown" dye and dyed my hair. I honestly feel oddly confident in it, even though it's nothing like the purple I used to dye my hair. It's my favorite thing about myself at the moment. 

5) The 'After' book series. Now, I own all 5 of these books and have read them before but I'm REALLY into them again for some reason. This book started out as a fanfiction of Harry Styles (which I have confessed I am a big fan of) and the audience reaction to this fanfiction was so great that it got turned into a book series. They're even making a movie out of it (it's still in the casting process right now). As for the age group that would enjoy this book, I would say 20 year olds and above. I mean, it's about a girl in college, but it has it's "Fifty Shades of Grey" moments that I don't think younger people would enjoy reading. But hey! You could always skip those parts! A lot of people give this series a lot of grief because of it's violent elements (there is a lot of fighting) but they don't realize that it's a BOOK. A work of FICTION. It is not REAL. All in all, this series, despite the backlash, is one of my favorites. I wish I could meet the author, Anna Todd, one day. 

I hope you enjoyed my top 5! I love writing this, so there will probably be more in the upcoming posts!

Post a Comment