Top 5: April 28th, 2017

Friday, April 28, 2017

I think I've mentioned this tons of times, but I really love Top 5. I see other bloggers do it and even YouTuber's do it for videos (it may be named and worded differently, but it's the same thing). I also love how no one ever will have your same favorites list. It's all unique. Plus, it's fun. Okay, now that I'm done with my ranting of Top 5, here's your dose of my current favorites:

1) Stella Rosa black wine. I know a lot of you aren't of age or don't drink, so you can just skip this one. But recently I went to buy my favorite wine (Stella Rosa red) and they were out of it. HOW DARE THEY. I saw Stella Rosa black right next to it and it said 'semi-sweet', the same as the red wine. So I asked the cashier what the difference was and he goes "I dunno. They're both sweet." So I decided to give it a try.....and it's literally the 2nd best wine I've ever tasted. It tastes exactly like juice, so I felt about 4 years old, but it was just SO GOOD. I love sweet wine, so it was heaven. Highly recommend if you like wine that's 5 on the dry-sweet scale (if you drink wine, you know what I'm talking about haha).

2) Sign of the Times by Harry Styles. If you like 70's-esque Bowie inspired music, this song is for you. I am obsessed with Harry Styles but I'm a realist: if he doesn't have a good song, I would say it. I actually was not a fan of the song at first. His vocals were crazy good, but I was "ehhh". The more I listened to it, I learned to love it. My mom even really likes it! Can't wait for his album to drop in May 12th. And if it's not good, I'll tell you. 

3) Dreams. This one is funky, but hear me out. I day dream every time I go for a walk, and I go for a lot of walks. I usually make up scenarios about my future (which is what adults day dream about I guess....). Many people know my two dream jobs are The Digital Fairy (a graphic design company) and Bleach London (a hair colorist salon). Many people also know that they are unachievable because they are both in England and require actual talent, which I don't have. I actually went to college for graphic design in hopes I could save money for England and get that graphic design job. But in my day dreams, I have one of my dream jobs, but am more social than I am now and go out with my coworkers and I really love my job. These day dreams kind of keep my mind occupied from the reality of my real life. SO DAY DREAMS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!!!

4) Sitting outside. This is so simple that it's cliche. But with all this nice weather we're having in my state, the fresh air is so nice. I even shaved my legs and wore shorts (which is a BIG DEAL). I sit in my backyard a lot on the outdoor swinging bench we have, listening to music. I'm even writing this post on my deck right now, with the sun shining and the wind blowing. I could do without the wind, though. 

5) Sekirankai.com. This online shop is brand new and just opened but I'm already in love. They're tagline on their page is "We produce high quality conversation apparel that spark discussion regarding social issues--in rad style." There are shirts for both genders and I just bought a shirt that says "Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them." (WHERE WAS THIS SHOP DURING MY GIRL POWER POST?!?!) PLUS, they have up to 4XL which is so exciting for people like me! I reached out to Sekirankai and they gave me a discount code for 10% purchases! If you DO purchase something, let me know because I could win something for a future giveaway!! Go here to go to the shop (  X  )



** Don't forget that I have a Soaestheticshop.com sponsorship too for the younger crowd!! Enter 'hubrex' when you check out to get a 10% discount! Let me know if you buy anything because it could help us both lol**










Post a Comment