Top 5: September 2018

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

'TOP 5' IS BACK! I posted a top 5 on my podcast in August but I didn't have the brilliant idea of linking my blog to my podcast at the time, hence the lack of "top 5 of august 2018." If you'd like to listen to that podcast specifically, the links are on the main page of this blog! Now, here goes September 2018's Top 5 of the Month:

1) The 1975 band. Okay let me explain: I've loved this band since 2014 when I met them for the first time. I've been to 2 concerts, one for each album they've put out and I just...love them. But recently I've become obsessed with them again. Mainly because they're new album is coming out soon! My favorite from their new music is TOO TIME (although they put it together as TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME which isn't even grammatically correct to begin with, but I'll let it slide because they're brilliant.)


2) Giving Friends. I had a friend who recently messaged me on Facebook that she saw that I liked a certain singer and she had her album and met the singer, but never listened to it. She asked if I wanted it. Free of charge and shipped to me. I of course said yes. And here to find out, it was a SIGNED album from when my friend met this artist! I'm an avid autograph collector (fun fact) so it was so exciting to receive this from the niceness of my friend's heart. What to know what artist it was? Go listen to my podcast (HAHA SHAMELESS PLUG!)

3) Pretzel Buns. I recently have been obsessed with ham and cheese pretzel bun sandwiches that I get at Target for lunch some times. Those buns are so soft and so fluffy and so expensive for some reason but GOSH I'd eat them all day long...


4) Garage Sales. You all will laugh at this one, but I made $50 for myself in my last garage sale and now my vacation fund is $50 more full. Gotta love getting rid of your old stuff, too!

5) Depop. Now, this resale app is my absolute favorite. You can get shirts, lots of band merch, makeup, jewelry, books, you name it. I have binges where I go and buy multiple things on there because I just HAVE to have it. I sometimes just put in random words in the search bar to see what comes up. It's so much fun. This app doesn't work on computers, but I can use it on my iPod just fine.

Thanks for reading about my top 5 favorite things this month! Listen to the new podcast episode HERE:

X

Post a Comment