Holiday Shopping Guide

Sunday, December 2, 2018


Hello dear Megan Hubrex readers! I've never done a post like this before so I'm SO excited! I see so many "shopping guides" on fashion blogs or a "$10 and under!" blog posts full of things to buy and links where they get paid when you click on them. So here's the deal with me:

I never get paid for any posts or links that I post.



I will not accept money. I blog because I love it and at the current time, even though I'm a broke young adult, this is not a full time job for me. I understand where bloggers are coming from though: everyone needs money. I just don't want to get caught up in it and lose my love of writing. 

All in all, every link I post, I post it because I love it. I have never received free things (which is something I WOULD accept, though...). So please keep in mind that during this post, all of these shops are helping me (and YOU!) out of the goodness of their heart. 

Now onto this fun post:

First things first, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I went searching high and low for cute little shops and small businesses to put together my own shopping guide for this holiday season for my readers!They are all so different from each other and it's great. The best part?


ALL OF THESE SHOPS COME WITH DISCOUNT CODES. 

I'm going to make a list of my favorite things from the shops to give a reference of what they sell! I hope you'll utilize this guide to support these small businesses this holiday season, because they definitely deserve it. 

_______


1) Adorably Kowai. I found this shop through a friend (and the shop owner is super nice and crazy talented!) She makes pins for Sailor Moon fans and pins for the "spooky yet cute" lovers. She also sells watercolor posters that she made herself! Here's my favorite from this shop (I'll be putting direct links under each picture!) Here's the shop link: X 

 DISCOUNT CODE: HUBREX18 
(25% off!!)









2) The Wyrmling Hatchery. Now, let me be honest, I had no idea people handmade dragon eggs. But ever since I saw this shop, I was mesmerized. They are so beautiful as decorations or there's even a necklace! There is Game of Thrones eggs and Pokemon eggs along with cool zodiac dragon eggs. With 250 sales, this shop is one of a kind. I love it. Here's the shop link: X 


DISCOUNT CODE: HUBREX18
 (25% OFF!)











3) Alien Outtfitters. Now, here's the deal: this is a 18+ site but I have a lot of young adults that I know that enjoy some of these site's items. They sell things that are not for everyone but I do love certain things they sell. Please use caution if you choose to look at the site!! The owner of the shop, although I don't know her personally, is super cool. Here's the shop link: X


PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE DISCOUNT CODE: xxxxxxx
(15% OFF!)







4) So Aesthetic. I used to promote this shop a lot more but I totally forgot about it. Just a caution for this site, if you buy any clothes, they run small. Get a size or two bigger! I really just like their accessories. Also, if you're a K-Pop fan, wow, is this site for YOU! Here's the shop link: X

DISCOUNT CODE: HUBREX
(10% OFF!)






5) Color Bees. This little shop is just getting started but I'm already in love with it's cuteness. This owner hand makes crochet bees! Honestly, they are amazingly priced and amazingly cute. They come in different colors too (just choose which colors you want at checkout!) Here's the shop link: X

DISCOUNT CODE: HUBREX
(15% off until December 20th!)



(LINK)



(LINK)

6) Dash of Charlie. I'd like to say that this shop owner is wonderful and she is so talented. For this store, she makes hand-embroidered shirts and I, for one, know for a fact that I love it because I own the "Only Angel" shirt! You can get a tee already made, or a custom tee. These make wonderful gifts or just buy one for yourself! (also, if you like One Direction/Harry Styles, this shop is for you) Here's the shop link: X

DISCOUNT CODE: HUBREX
(20% off tees)


(LINK)




(LINK)

7) Lipsense. I have seen first hand how nice these shades are. My friend Lauren sells them and she's super sweet so don't be afraid to contact her with questions! Lipsense also has eyeshadow and makeup for your lashes (plus even MORE things!)

Check out Lauren's website for all the products! Click "contact me" to order or if you have questions! Click here for the website: X

Now for the best part:
Mention Megan for 15% off, FREE shipping and potential for free gifts!
Here's some information about Lipsense:


Up to 18 Hours of long lasting color! 
* You can mix! 2 tubes can give you EIGHT shades!
* Add a gloss for even more!!!
* ^^^ DOES NOT INCLUDE THE NEW CHRISTMAS LINE
* Smudge proof, KISS proof, waterproof, life proof!


EYESHADOW!!
*Liquid to powder
*Blendable
*I use mine for concealer and contrast with my foundation! 
**** Does not include LIMITED EDITION CHRISTMAS



Dress it up, or everyday look, WITH THE SAME PRODUCTS! 

and do it with confidence without worrying about reapplication, at the same time its good for your skin!  And it won't come off on significant others!









_____________

Thank you to ALL the businesses and stores that participated in this post. You guys are wonderful. If you guys buy anything, let me know! I would love to hear it! Happy Holidays!


 (** EVERY PICTURE BELONGS TO THE SHOPS AND IS THEIRS  ALONE **)

Post a Comment