Top 5 of Life- July 14th, 2016

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Top 5 of Life

1) Mavis Slade's "How I Edit My Instagram Pictures". Now, I've interviewed Mavis before, but I swear I'm not playing favorites! I just love her videos. My recent favorite video of hers has been the one where she shows how she edits her pictures with VSCO Cam (an editing app). I'm obsessed with the internet and all things tech, so this video was right up my ally. I instantly downloaded VSCO Cam and started playing around. I used VSCO in some of my recent Instagram pictures and they look SO nice.





2) Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama mascara. I'm not one to deal with tons of makeup (because I'm so bad at it) and I will probably never buy expensive makeup that everyone uses. But when I saw that one of my style idols, Lou Teasdale, was promoting this mascara, I admit, I was affected by her advertising. I bought it right away (but so did many other people! I swear it wasn't just me who was duped by advertising!!!) Here to find out, I love it! I got the waterproof one because my eyes water a lot. I use it for special occasions and it looks GREAT. Not flaky like I've experienced with other mascaras (cough, cough, AVON....). Plus, one time, I didn't wash my eyes off and it stayed for 3 days straight, so the staying power is amazing. I highly recommend this mascara if you need a good waterproof!

3) wRoNg by Zayn. I hate that I'm putting this on here. I am NOT Zayn's #1 fan. Maybe not even a fan, if I'm honest. I'm very mad at the whole One Direction thing because he left right before he was suppose to be at my concert. I'm still very much against him. BUT I cannot deny that some of his new songs are jams. Such as this one. That's all I'm going to give him.



4) Mexican Coke. This one is weird, I'll admit. But I used to see them at the store all the time until  one day I bought one. I mean, I honestly bought one the first time because it looked pretty...BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE SO GOOD. They're made with real sugar and I don't know how it works, but it tastes so much better than regular American Coke. It's 99 cents for a bottle at my local grocery store and I just recently bought 4. I only bought 4 though because I couldn't carry any more...

Post a Comment