An Interview with Lulu

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


I believe I've been following Lulu on Tumblr for a little less than a year. I remember following her through a mutual person that we both followed. In that time span, I followed her on Twitter and Instgram and have seen her get into a cooler than cool beauty program, help at a fashion show, and now, living the life every cool girl would die to have. And she deserves it all. I haven't talked to her personally too much, but even sitting on the sidelines in America, I knew she was something special. I was beyond honored when she agreed to do this short little interview. I mean, I was so honored I put it as my Facebook status. I hope you all enjoy this wonderful lady named Lulu:





1) What is your job title at The Book Agency and what do you do?

"Lou Teasdale's assistant"


2) What are your favorite parts of your job?

"Playing with the endless makeup 😛💄"

3) I know you moved to London recently. Was it scary? Or was it more thrilling?


"Both. but mostly I was buzzing. Everyone is working and hustling in London it just motivated you every day."



4) Did you ever think that you'd be inspiring others and chasing your dreams like you are now?


"lol what no way! I don't even think I do that at allll. But that makes me happy :) "



5) What point in your life did you know what you wanted to do? Did you ever have periods where you questioned it?


"hmmm I mean even when I was little i wanted to be a hairdresser so I've always known i wanted something within the industry. I also think I'm kind of psychic so I figured things would work out some way some how 💭💭💭 I think I question if I'm good enough more than I question if this is the career I want. I'm 100% certain that it is!"


6) What advice would you give to young girls and guys who want to get into the beauty industry?

"Start ! Even if you think you're being not cool and too eager or keen chasing jobs or posting too many MOTD pics on insty you really will get further, get better, and make connections. Which is deffo cool."



Okay, now some fun questions!

What songs or bands do you love?

"I've been listening to Young Thug on my commute to work but my go to albums Nirvana's Bleach and my fave band is the Strokes."

What's your go-to movie?


"I rewatch 10 things I hate about you all the time but the movie thirteen is also a fave."



I've never been to England. Is Nando's really THAT good?


"I'm a vegetarian! So it's not that good to meee 🐥🐥"

What inspires you?


"My little brother is my inspo he's my fave he's always showing me new music new artists and doing coool shit- we FaceTime every day!"



++++++++

Thank you to Lulu and taking time out of her day to give an interview to an unknown blog. It means the world.

Follow Lulu here:
Instagram
Tumblr


Post a Comment