2019 Rewind

Thursday, December 12, 2019

The end is near...
THE END OF THE YEAR!!! 

I usually make a "thank you" post for the year and include pictures and surprisingly, people really like it! So here's my year in a glance!


______________


Started my MeganCourtney24 Instagram! Photo's of my life that makes me feel good about myself!



I started my blog reviews at coffee shops! So much coffee, so much fun




Visited my friend Megan in Green Bay, Wisconsin in February!




Went to the Chicago Market for Maker's, a craft fair with picture taking spots




My friend Emily, from Florida, came to visit me and we went and had a blast in Chicago





My friend Noe and I went to Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's our summer tradition!





Turned the big 2-6 this year! My friend Ashley and I went to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin!




Went to my favorite wedding ever with my favorite people getting married. My dress was a hit, too.




THE BIG ONE: I went to Ireland!



Here's a picture of my mom and I at our first Jonas Brother concert since 2008!

 
And lastly, me and my brother laughing during taking our 2019 Christmas pictures



_________________


This year has been busy and great and I am so thankful for everything and everyone! Here I come 2020!

Post a Comment