Top 5: May 2020

Sunday, May 24, 2020






Hello all!
I feel like I always say the same thing: "I haven't done a Top 5 in a while!" 
 
I really enjoy sharing things with you guys (...hence, why I have a blog...) but these are my personal favorites.

I do have to mention that I NEVER get paid for telling you guys what I like. I may sometimes receive something in the mail, but I wouldn't put it in my top 5 if I didn't like it. I WOULD NEVER DECEIVE YOU GUYS! 

I feel like I've discovered so many new things that I like since quarantine started but I'll try and keep it to 5. So lets go!


____

1) Fuji Apple Sparkling Water. I hate seltzer and I hate sparkling water. BUT WAIT! I apparently never drank the right kind. I found a Fuji Apple by Market Pantry at Target and it sounded good and was only 79 cents. I now buy it all the time. No calories, no carbs. Amazing. 


2) Handmade Jewelry. I just...can't stop buying jewelry! I love shopping small, as in small businesses. They make the unique things and since they're smaller, they (USUALLY) don't charge $60 for a necklace. I wanted to show you what I've recently bought and have been obsessed with. 

- Grace Eleanor Jewelry. 

Grace Stark makes rings out of SPOONS! It is the coolest and cutest thing of my life. The gold ring that is on my ring finger was made from a gold spoon handle and I can't stop wearing it. Grace customized it to my size and everything. I can't gush about this shop enough! You HAVE to buy through Instagram though, now website yet! 

You can follow her and check her out HERE


-Designs by Emme. 
 
You can only buy her items through Instagram (no website yet) BUT OH MY GOSH! I saw this necklace and knew I had to have it! It might be kind of hard to tell around my neck, but it's rose gold beads with little crystal beads made into a choker! Emily is so sweet and she altered it to my size (because God only knows I have a chunky neck). 10/10 would recommend. 

Follow her and check her out HERE


-Shop Beez Kneez


This beautiful jewelry shop made these wire star earrings that I can't stop wearing. They also have headbands and other earrings! They are faith based and I LOVE THAT! They wrote the sweetest little message on my envelope when I got the earrings too. 

Shop Beez Kneez website HERE
Shop Beez Instagram HERE


-True Friend Designs

These earrings don't show it because of the filter (and I can't find the unfiltered picture...) but these are turquoise beaded earrings! The design shop owner, Sig, is the loveliest person you'll ever meet. Her Etsy has all kinds of different handmade jewelry!

AND if you enter 'MEGAN10' at checkout, you get 10% off your purchase!

Check out True Friend Designs HERE




3) Making internet friends. SO, I'm been trying to make my Instagram better and create a following (which is HARD by the way!) But this Instagram journey has given me some new friends too! I follow people on Instagram who inspire me and I'm so honored they even want to talk to me, to be quite frank. HONORED. But I wanted to share some of my new friends and their Instagram accounts in case you want to check them out too! 

- Gab from ChasingSwans_


I met Gabriel and instantly became in love with her content. She is one of the most talented artists too. Whenever we DM each other, I know I'm going to come out of the conversation smiling. 



Amira and I connected a short time ago too but oh my gosh, she is GREAT. Her Instagram feed is beautiful and so is her heart! One of the sweetest people I've met!

- Hannah from Hannahjenea


Hannah and her content really inspire me in a way that she doesn't need to go to Hawaii to take amazing pictures (although, Hawaii would be GREAT). She also always comments on my pictures and really takes time to read my captions and that reflects on what a kind soul she is!


4) Ring Light. Where I have been without a ring light! If you are in the mood to take pictures if yourself in a better light, A RING LIGHT IS A GODSEND. I purchases a mini one from Walmart that attaches to your own tripod (it doesn't come with a tripod) but it was cheaper for me. It still works SO well, even though it's smaller. I can't even imagine what kind of picture lighting a big ring light would have...



This is the exact one I bought: X


5) Wild Fable Sunglasses. Yes, another Target item. Target needs to hire me or something. BUT I have had SO many people tell me how much they love my new sunglasses from the brand Wild Fable. My mom even bought a pair she loved them so much! I like to think it makes me look like a cross of Elton John and Harry Styles. I love it. 



Here's the link to buy them: X


_______

I hope you guys enjoyed this jam packed top 5 this month! I have some ideas for some future posts but would love it if you would comment and tell me what you'd like to read from me! 

1 comment

  1. Thank you for such a lovely endorsement Megan! Keep being you and shining bright! ❤

    ReplyDelete