My Favorite Blogger: Zoe London

Saturday, August 5, 2017

I'm the first to admit, I'm not a big blog reader (SHOCK VALUE). I'll of course read the occasional blog but in all honesty, I just can't find my favorite. I enjoy La Femme Collective and The Debrief (which is England based) sometimes, but the rest is mainly fashion blogs that all look the same to me. I just thought I wouldn't ever find one I would like (besides mine...). Until Zoe London.


I actually don't remember when I started following Zoe on Twitter. I don't remember when I started following MOST people on Twitter. But I knew she was a DJ and made YouTube videos (where she has over 64 thousand followers). Every picture on Instagram and video on YouTube she would post just has such a good aesthetic quality that it's hard not to like. 

I then learned she had a blog too. I logged on to it and her tabs on top says she writes about fashion, lifestyle, food, beauty, music, travel and video. So really, she does it all. If I had money for all of what she does, I would love my life. 
______________

In her 'Fashion' category, she has some tips on blogging, life, and fashion week posts. 

In her 'Beauty' category, she has reviews, tips, and cute hair posts.


In her 'Lifestyle' category, she has blogging questions that people wanted answers to, and posts about herself. 

In her 'Music' category, she posts about music festivals (many which sponsor her, which is any bloggers goal), and some DJ posts.

In her 'Travel' category, she talks about getting engaged, and her trips to different cities and countries (which is ALSO any bloggers goal. At least it's MY dream to travel).

In her 'Food' category, which really hasn't been updated in a year, has posts about food festivals and fun places she's eaten.

And lastly, in her 'Video' category, she has lookbook tips, hair dyeing videos, and her video series "Band Does My Makeup". 
___________



So like I said earlier, Zoe has it all and does it all. If you need a new funky haired blogger, Zoe London is your girl.


Zoe's social media:
YouTube
Twitter
Instagram
Zoe's Blog

2 comments

  1. London aesthetic clinic
    Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

    ReplyDelete