Style Like Me: Part 1

Friday, August 11, 2017






I decided to start a series on style and personality because I find it really cool that in most people's lives, those two connect. Sometimes without even realizing it. As for me, I would say that I'm a funny and witty person who can't get enough music. As for my style, I own a lot of Twilight shirts and I wear band shirts on a weekly basis. You see how my personality connects with my fashion choices (albeit, I'm not high fashion)? I just find that so interesting for some reason. I also LOVE photographing people. Nature is cool to shoot, but taking pictures of people make me really happy. So, I decided to create this series, Style Like Me. The people who volunteered for this are REALLY awesome and I hope you guys enjoy reading about the people, seeing their individuality, and like the series as a whole! 

-----

Michelle


1) How would you describe your personality?

I would describe my personality as happy, positive and sometimes quiet. i definitely am an introvert. I dislike like being the center of attention which is weird because I'm a fashion blogger. I guess doing what I love pulls me out of my comfort zone and that's not a bad thing. 

2) How would you describe your style?

 I love mixing and matching things until I get what I'm looking for. I love trying new things. It's all about what makes you feel good and what you feel comfortable in.


3) Do you ever connect your personality with what you wear?

I definitely do, probably without even realizing it sometimes. I think that's what's so great about fashion, you can convey how you feel on the inside to match the outside. You really have ability to be yourself and probably is the reason why I gravitate towards clothes and fashion.

4) Name 3 things you love about yourself

 I would have to say if I could choose three things that I love about myself, it would be my ability to have a positive outlook on life. I think sometimes we all take life a bit too seriously and I think it's important to remember to find out what makes you happy. The second thing I would say is that I have such a great relationship with my family. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. My family is everything to me and what I cherish the most in this life. Lastly it would be my ability to love everyone. Maybe that is how I was raised but I always try to treat people the way I would like to be treated.


Follow Michelle on Instagram: X
--------

Cameron



1) How would you describe your personality?

Happy


2) How would you describe your style?

Whatever. Whatever I put on, really.

3) What do you love about yourself?

I'm good with video games. 



**To let everyone know, this is an on-going series that will come in multiple parts. I won't be posting them one after another, so you'll get some other posts in between them! Don't forget to follow by email to know when I post and comment at the bottom!!! **

4 comments

  1. Liked the interview, you look great in red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's actually my friend in the red, but I wish I was her!! haha

      Delete
  2. Love reading things like this! Is great to see a bit of positivity in the last question as well!

    Carla x
    https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carla! Your comment means a lot!

      Delete