Style Like Me: Part 2

Monday, August 28, 2017






I was going to spread this series out, but you know me, I'm too excited to wait. I mean, I waited 17 days to post part 2, but I'M POSTING ANYWAY! I had a lot of fun taking photos of these ladies and they were dream volunteers. 10/10 would take pictures of them again. Enjoy their photos and their amazing individual personalities!!





Natalie




1) How would you describe your personality?


 Probably very dark to be honest. Very passionate and sort of curious.


2) How would you describe your style?


 My style is probably just like an eclectic collection of different pieces and styles that I kind of mesh together. Some days I'm more girly and other days, I'm really boho, or some days I can be kinda witchy, autumn vibes. It sort of depends on the season and mood.



3) How do you connect your personality with your style?

Overall, it's just about mood and feeling. I think sort of like personality wise, my music taste really influences what I'm wearing or pop culture, the media, maybe sort of like a more indie, grungy side of that. I find a lot of inspiration from the alternative, loving side of me that I really put into my fashion.


4) What are three things that you love about yourself? 

Probably my eyelashes, my desire to know and gain knowledge, and I pride myself in my style so probably that. 








Emily



1) How would you describe your personality?



Hmm I think I would definitely describe my personality as "comfortable." I try to have a comfortable environment just because I don't like feeling stressed or upset. Anything that allows me to have the most easy-going situation, I'll do. I like to feel good, and have others around me feel stress free as well. Over all, I like having comfortable fun, in my house, drinking my wine, and watching a movie in peace. That's a good night for my personality!


2) How would you describe your style?

My style changes but I think I've gotten around to "go-to" looks I have. I certainly dress to feel comfortable. I love sweats, joggers, loose sweaters, leggings, you name it. I don't really go above and beyond with my outfits. I'm not gonna be walking around in skin tight clothes, or heels. When I do feel a little fancier, I go for a "60's" comfy mod style. I like turtlenecks and skirts and jean skirts and dresses and stuff that is nice and classy like a black suede skirt with a black turtleneck. So ya girl can get a little fancy hahaha


3) Do you ever connect your personality with what you wear?


FOR SURE!!! I dress the way I am because if I don't feel comfortable in my clothes, I most likely won't feel good all day. Even if I look like I rolled out of bed, i'm okay with that, as long as i'm comfortable.




4) Name 3 things you love about yourself?

girllll I love that I can eat an entire pizza from Little Caesars and be UNPHASED! hahaha. I love that i'm good at talking to people and having them talk to me. I like that about me. And I like that I can stand up for myself. I have little patience sometimes, and usually, when it comes to keeping my friends safe or happy, i'll try to speak up as much as I can.





*Thank you to Emily and Natalie for taking part in this series! You can follow my social medias for this blog (it's NOT my personal accounts. Just accounts for the blog to get the word out there lol) on the side of the page, or at the bottom if you're on a phone! If you like this series, make you sure you leave a comment below or you can suggest things for me to write about!!

Post a Comment